• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have a happy new year!

Cyberfish

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Happy New Years All

Thank you soooo very much for an AWESOME 2003

May 2004 lead you to many outings to have more fun.

Have a good one, guys. Rick, thanks for a great HSOforum. I,m making it an early night. I,m hitting the lake tomorrow with a couple of little boys whose dad doesn't seem to have the time for them. I figure one tip-up flag and they will be drawn to the DARK SIDE. Good fishing.

Have a safe and Happy New Year to you all! Im a newbie to this site...(about a week) and so far i'm pretty impressed! great articles and alot of friendly fellow fisherman...have a great and sucessful fishing season in 2004!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all!! Thanks to Rick and all his little helpers for this great site! Especially from those of us who don't say a lot, but don't go much more than a day with out spending a ton of time enjoying the heck out of reading what alot of good people have to say! Thanks again to Rick and all!!!
RS

Cyber, Did you decide not to drive up tonight? Too bad cause you missed out. I was just wacking the crappies till about 2AM many fish 11-13 inches with biggest almost going 14". Too bad Cyber because that is now my secret spot and I ain't taken no one there but my self.

Happy New Year!
Spent the last few hours cleaning up, boy what a mess! But its no biggie, I leave to head up north for a weekend of ice fishing tomorrow morning, so my mind is at ease wink.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Hey Cyb!.....Happy New Year to you too man!.....It's been at least a couple years since we dipped lines together on Black Bay. I took a bunch of students from Minnetonka High there last year for a mini-expedition. They were in an outdoors class and the teacher who is a friend asked me to take them ice fishing. What a hoot! It was the first time I had been back since you, Me and Iceboy fished it. Been back there lately?......T

Happy New Years Cyberfish (and all)

Sounds like we will need to get one of those government satelites to track basspastor to find this secret hole. Hook the GPS to his vehicle to track him or something.

Cyberfish, did you do well today? Find any of those large crappies or did basspaster get a "new ruler" for Christmas. Heard Santa had some defective ones that got out this year.

Hey Tbone, nope I have not gone back to Black lake, so many lakes, so little time. Glad you had a good time!

Walleyehawk, yeah I shoulda known better, Bassputz lead me on! He wouldn't know a 14 inch crappie if it bit him. Nice of him to let me use his PC to post this though, hehe

------------------
simul iustus et peccator

><}}}("< ---><!>

Cyberfish--And that from the man that was attacked and bit by the sunfish. smile.gif

When he is sleeping, I would draw a sucker or other roughfish on his icehouse. Knowing Basspastor a little though, I think putting a walleye on there would be the ultimate revenge.