• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Renneberg

Gopher win!

Did anyone see the Gophers win the Sun Bowl today?

The defence wasn't playing very good until about the last 5 minutes of the game. That's when they stop the Ducks from putting the ball in the in zone. The Gophers then marched down the field and kick the winning field goal!

Final score was Gophers 31 Ducks 30

------------------
"Study to be quiet"

It was a good game!

Lloyd is a very good kicker. We played soccer together for a few years before he went to the Gophers and he is an awesome soccer player too and a nice guy. I tell ya, those soccer style kickers are good for football wink.gif He has a good shot at going to the NFL if he keeps this up!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

It was a fun game to watch. I htink they might have been the only Big Ten team to win so far.

I did not see the game, but I listened to the second half driving up 94. Very interesting game, it must have been something to watch.

How bout them Hawkeyes!!!

I cheer for all the Big 10 teams once the bowls start and thank goodness the Gophers and Hawks won. Purdue, Wisconsin and Michigan couldn't get it done, though Purdue came back.

I'll be interested when the Gophers play a real pre-conference schedule and are successful. Beating Oregon doesn't translate into much.

This year - If the Goph's would of (should of) beat Mich and Mich State, it wouldn't of mattered if we played St Cloud and Mankato State to open the season. Would of been in the Rose bowl. Who cares about the BCS, it's all about the Roses! Great game against Oregon!