• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eagle Ultra II

zamboni

My dad has one on his boat, never been a problem before, but this year it will power up, run awhile then shut down. It will power right back up, then shut down again after a few minutes. Any ideas where to start looking?

Zamboni,

Had the same thing happen to my old ultra classic, Lowrance wanted 150.00 to fix it. I bought a new unit instead.

It is the unit itself, no problems with the boat or wiring would be my guess. Buddy has the same unit as well, and has the same issue he just puts up with the powering off.

I wanted toupgrade to color when mine started to do that and I don't think I would go back to B&W again.

Mine did the same thing only it was hard to keep it powered on. It turned out to be the in-line fuse connections were going bad. I replace the whole red in-line fuse thing and no more problems.

Zamboni, I had the same problem with mine. I called Lowrance and they sent me a voucher for $50-$200(depending on model) off of a new unit, no questions asked. I got the unit with a used boat that I bought. You might want to give them a call.

Adam