• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got my NEW Catfish Rods & Reels today!

CatManLee

WooHoo, my new reels arrived today. I finally decided to bite the bullet and get 4 new matching rod/reel combos for catfishing. After debating on what I wanted and asking around here's what I ended up getting.

(4) Shakespeare Ugly Stick Catfish Rods (MH 7'0") combined with (4) Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 6500 C3 Reels.

I know a few people that have the same set-ups and absolutely love them...I can't wait to try 'em out this weekend. I feel like a kid with a new toy! Just wanted to share the joy...

I hear ya on the empty wallet...I had to fill my truck up yesterday! tired I used my tax stimulus check for the purchase, smart huh? Plus it was the only way my wife would allow it...so really it was like they were FREE!!! grin