• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

post-metro storm pic

was out on the lake, had to crash on somebody's lawn under a shed for a bit until the craziness blew over. but this was beautiful, and 10 mins later caught the nicest fish of the day

P5250054.jpg

P5250057.jpg

I just heard that there was an unfortunate loss of life during that storm system in ST Paul over the weekend. Thoughts and prayers to those people.

Good shot of the storm though.

I just heard that there was an unfortunate loss of life during that storm system in ST Paul over the weekend. Thoughts and prayers to those people.

Good shot of the storm though.

About 30 miles south of me is where it hit bad [Parkersburg Iowa]Several dead and alot of the town is decimated to flat rubble.

We were in the basement for awhile,but got lucky.

A friend who lives in Prairie du Chien Wisc found some tax papers in his yard from someone in Parkersburg where it hit-about 150 miles away.

The guy who is working on my house right now said he was out in his yard last night and an aluminum rain gutter from a house just fell out of the sky and landed next to him. It wasn't from his house and he lives in the country with no neighbors nearby. Amazing.

yeah its the only pic i got, we got off the lake fast, it went from dead calm to whitecaps in less than a minute, from dry to huge fat raindrops very quickly. So no pics of that, after we got off I got a pic when it stopped raining, then we turned attention to fishing smile wish i'd taken more though.

very sad to hear about the homes and lives destroyed, hopefully the communities hit by these storms can rebuild and heal quickly