• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BASS PICTURES 2008!!!!

HossFisher

Broodwich,

I grew up fishing the DL and Fergus Falls area and I don't think you'll ever find the smallie fishing that Mille Lacs has, but there is some good fishing to be found. My personal best smallie, an ounce shy of 6lbs., came out of a lake just south of DL. The name of the lake rhymes with Izzy. 30-50 fish days are common in the fall there. Big C is also turning into a pretty good smallie fishery from what I hear.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am rather new to the area, moved here in late February. I am getting more and more into the fishing so I figured I should start posting more on here. By the way this is a fantastic board, with a ton of information. I truly love it here.

Enough of all this, here are a few pics from the past few days, they were caught on nightcrawler and leech with a slip bobber, and a jig with a mister twister grub.

bass5.jpg

bass4.jpg

bass3.jpg

bass2.jpg

bass1.jpg

I could care less if everyone knows the lake, not too hard to figure out... I just don't feel like showing some obvious landmarks on some of my less pressured spots. So they only get up to 5 lbs there????

Would you be willing to share how you got them at least?

I haven't had much luck lately on anything besides plastics fished very slowly. Hopefully the topwater bite should be picking up soon. Pulled a few fish on jerkbaits but they were very small.

I finally got my dad into an awesome school. We pulled 6 fish in a couple minutes, 3 over 20", 1 of which broke 21". Here is my dad with his biggest for the day, a stout 20.5"

IMG_0680.jpg