• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BASS PICTURES 2008!!!!

HossFisher

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sled, the lakes definently freeze over down here. We usually get 16+ inches on the lakes down here, unfortunantly I wish they'd stay open year round. And also there is not much for good bass lakes way down here :-(

all te lakes in minnesota freeze over and yea the time stamp is wrong i caught them on a beetle spin for crappie in april but i have caught bass in febuary with a sucker on a tip up.

Gotta love those Mille Lacs smallies! That's all I want to fish for when I go up there and none my friends understand why. They all want to walleye fish...boring.

This is the only forum I can get away with saying that on. If I posted that I though walleye fishing was boring on the Mille Lacs forum, I'd receive death threats wink

Gotta love those Mille Lacs smallies! That's all I want to fish for when I go up there and none my friends understand why. They all want to walleye fish...boring.

This is the only forum I can get away with saying that on. If I posted that I though walleye fishing was boring on the Mille Lacs forum, I'd receive death threats wink

Ha Ha!

That is one round smallie stacker! and nice largie joeyquicksand!

Today I caught my biggest smallie ever! Caught it in a river on the outer edge of a very extensive log pile, with an 1/8oz finnese jig with a zoom ultravibe chunk. 20" exact

treeandbassopen163lu0.jpg

treeandbassopen166ve7.jpg

Wow Sled! You have them figured out! What's the water temps up there? 69-72 where I was and most of the bass have spawned.

Here's a 19.5" from this Past Sat - spawned out too.

June7-8001.jpg

That's the Offical MSRD (Mississippi River Dog) board - I'd post the link but it will get zapped. I'll see if I can get the dog to respond. He has all sorts of different boards and various sizes.

It's real nice as said fish lays right in there. I sent him a message so he should respond. He frequents another fishing site more though.

Thanks Sled - perfect temp.