• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Drilling in house

proplow3

We usually mark the holes with our auger (just a couple turns will do) then move the house of, drill, clean and move it back. that's the best we've figured out. We use gas augers so this method also help with the auger exhaust. You obviously don't have that with your 12v.

Gadget

[This message has been edited by Insp Gadget (edited 12-30-2003).]

Ok didnt understand why it moved, only six inches can you move the house back six inches after you drill, by hand or is it too big. One other thing I have done take cardboard with make a cone in the hole then drill most all the snow will stay down the hole not on your floor. I hate a wet floor nice and dry is best. Good Luck Bob

thanks Nutty,but I hav been to the catch cover sight and I do have catch covers but they need 13 inches from the center of the hole to the wall and cannot use them in the courners next to the bunks, I have 11 inches from the wall to the center of the hole