• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thank GOD!

CrappieMagnet

i just have to say i'm grateful to be able to have this great sport of icefishing...well actually ive used this sport as an alternative high...i gave up drugs and drinking and took up fishing 21 years ago and i can tell you which one is healthier!

Horray to fishing....teach a kid and tell a friend....fishing and hunting for life!

I'll say thank God for allowing us to Ice Fish at a time when we can use real quality angling gear and electronics that make the fishing more productive, fun, and comfortable.

Isn't it great to be able to be outdoors in Minnesota during the coldest time of the year. It gives you exersise and can be productive if you actually fish. Beats watching TV!
Another thing is most fishermen and women that ice fish, make for some very interesting conversations. Usually a pretty social crowd. (unless the fish are biting.)

Let's all take a moment to give thanks for:

30 Below zero
hard ice
lakes
rivers
snow
woodstoves
ice augers
skis
hockey skates
fish houses
hockey sticks
batteries
monofilament line
noodle rods
tip-ups
snowboards
snowmobiles
4-wheel drive
polar fleece
carharts
bottled propane
warm boots
kids
dogs
canned beer
wool
red wine
coleman lanterns
fillet knives
garlic presses
olive oil

wives and girlfriends (may the two never meet)- (a good line from "Master and Commander" the movie)

Patrick O Brian (the author)
the DNR
public access's
hot coffee
cold wind
country music
FM the HSOforum
fish hooks