• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It's been a long time

TonkaBass

Well, the day has finally arrived where I know when I wake up tomorrow I can finally feed my obsession once again. I, along with many of you, have been thinking and dreaming about fishing for way to long. Tonight I shall spend getting everything ready. I think it really helps to sit down with a pen and paper and come up with a checklist. I don't know about you guys, but I hate those "I can't belive I forgot that" moments.

Everyone just remember to be safe out there and, depending on the lake, be curtious and respectful to the crowds. I tend to get a little hyper when I get to the launch in the mornings, and when I have to battle a lot of boat traffic, but it's less stressful and way safer to just slow down and take it easy.

I just can't wait to see those fish in the shallows. Spawning or setting up to spawn. I ussualy leave them alone, but I will throw a bait on their bed to try and make them bite sometimes. I think this year will be a great year for people to hone in their sight fishing. You don't have to set the hook and pull a fish off its bed to prove to yourself you could catch it! Sometimes its more rewarding to know that you got what you wanted from the fish and the fish can get what it wants!

Good luck to all and be safe out there!