• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat cover in slip?

ConnorMN

Hey all - questions on boat cover when in slip:

I have a '02 17' Lund Explorer with console - going to be parking it in an association set of dock slips this summer... My current cover is great for trailering - it goes over the sites and bungees down. That said, I can't really bungee it to anything when it is on the water/in slip. No Lift/Cover either.

Does anyone have a snap-on style cover for their similar Lund/hsolist'er? Do they work well? Not sure where to get one of those and how those snaps go on the boat...

Any other ideas out there for a cover?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

A cockpit cover / snapped cover is the way to go in that case. Start on the far side of the dock and work your way back.

Of course you could always go underwater and connect the straps across, right smile

marine_man