• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Luckyfish is laid up

Uncle Grump

For those of you who know Luckyfish - either in person or via the forums here on FM - you may want to send him your regards....

I learned tonight that he went and busted an ankle, and will be laid up for several weeks - hard cast - all that nasty stuff. I don't have any other details at this time.

Lucky - hope you have a quick and speedy recovery.

UG

Lucky
I havent met you but I hope you have a speedy recovery. Until then? Duct tape ice grippers to the crutches and one to the cast it may make the 6 weeks shorter.

Get better
minnow

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

Better luck to you lucky (or is it 'un' now?). I broke a femur 2 days before New Years back in '99. Actually, a drunk broke it for me but that's another story.

Didn't keep me off the ice though! Crutches and ice fishing can be tricky but it can be done. I got plenty of looks and several anglers in the area showed up to inquire about my ailness. Goes to show there are alot of decent folks on the ice in MN.

ps keep the tipups close.