• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hey sparcebag/ asparagus

glenn57

sparce. a while back you mentioned a small field with asparugus by lake calhoun, i wrote the directions down, do you think its ready? how do i get permission/is it possible to get some. thanks in advance for any info.

Knock on the door of the house there, west side of field,only house there.I've picked some last week, not there but most of my places are just starting only a handful most havent sprouted yet.LATE YEAR!

hey sparce, i took a drive sunday in the rain but didnt find the feild. i believe its 161rst street, correct. how far past the lake, what kind of house would be helpful.

I dont know street numbers! since they changed to that system I'm lost also,So is the county! I asked for maps showing the new numbered system thats been in place at least 10 yrs,They have no maps! REAL DUMB! But I'll drive by its County road 30 East of Co.Rd. 4. a north turn then a east turn from co rd 4 bout a 1/2 block after east turn.

thanks sparcebag, im thinking i should find it now. we have a garage sale at campground sat am ill go check it out after.when i drove around there last weekend someone had dumped carp and suckers on the road and ditch. disqusting!