• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Upper Red Lake Slab Crappie Video

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Here is a short video of a few slab crappies caught on Upper Red lake in Minnesota.

Dusk Crappies - IceLeaders.com: 56K Modem - CLICK HERE

256k High Speed - CLICK HERE

Recommend that you Right Click on the 256k link and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The 256k is a bigger picture with better sound.

Let us know what you think?

IceLeaders.com

looks familiar. was that a depth bomb hanging from his nose in the third frame i noticed???
good video, came through well. i watched it in the 56k. took to long to down load in the bigger version.

------------------
keep your 9 iron on the ice!! jigglestick I.B.O.T.#5 have you clamped today???

cool but it just makes me itch to get up there...hummm i bet that's what it's supposed to do..
It came right up and ran great for me on the high speed.

------------------
Crappie it's not just a fish it's a attitude!

IBOT #23

jigglestick, that is not a depth bomb on the Crappies nose. It's a Glow Devil they used to catch the crappies. However that is a depth bomb clamped on your nose smile.gif

Sorry guys,
we heard about a pretty good smallie bite so we went to do that.

Check the video here out, let us know what you think and keep an eye out for the icin smallies video.

They were 1/8 Glow Devils.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-30-2003).]

We have word there is a GOOD daytime SLAB crappie bite on Upper Red Lake.

Here is a short video of a few slab crappies caught on Upper Red lake in Minnesota.

Dusk Crappies - IceLeaders.com: 56K Modem - CLICK HERE

256k High Speed - CLICK HERE

Recommend that you Right Click on the 256k link and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The 256k is a bigger picture with better sound.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 02-27-2004).]

Nice vid - I forgot how fun Red can truly be!

Is there any vid from last weekend (2/21)? The FishMN tourney on Red produced about the best 45 minutes of slab crappie action any human can expect to have. And part of the thanks goes to wgmsa for pulling that 38 inch pike out of the honey hole before the action got hot and heavy. The second thanks goes to Matt Breuer for putting on those fish. Looking forward to LOW in a few weeks...