• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HOW BOUT DOS VIKES

#Boater#

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to that basspastor, even though he is a putz, and he lets his hound pee on my fishtrap, his predictions for the purple usually ring true...

Did somebody say NASCAR? smile.gif

------------------
simul iustus et peccator

><}}}("< ---><!>

Here is the upcoming opponents for the boys next year: (dates TBA later)

HOME: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Seattle

AWAY: Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans

I see a split with Chi and GB next year. Sweep Detroit. Take care of Giants, Seattle and TEnnessee at home, toss up with Cowboys adn Jacksonville (dont laugh, the Jags were playing really good ball at the end of the seaosn).
Away will be a different story. Loss to Philly, Houston, and Indy. Toss up with New Orleans- if its early in the season, we lose, late we win. Should be able to win in Washington.

Should be an 8 win team at a minimum. Win the swing games with the Cowboys, Saints and Jags and we have an 11 win team.

Basically next year will be more of the same. I think the schedule looks a little tougher, which plays in to our favor if you look at the teams we beat (Denver, GB, KC, Seattle) and the teams we lost to (SD, Oak, Chi, Arizona), the guys step up to the better teams, and next years schedule is loaded with them.

I will go on the limb and say 10-6, win the North, lose NFC championship game in St. Louis.

The Vikes loss reminded me of their loss to the Dallas Cowboys on December 28, in the 1975 NFC divisional playoff's, when Roger Stauback through a "hail mary" pass to Drew Pearson in the end zone for a reception with 24 seconds left on the clock, giving the Cowboys a 17 to 14 vivtory.