• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

good ice?

eye misor

Plenty of good ice Bob in west central mn, a little water blowing across today but should'nt hurt as long as it cools off like forcasted. 45 degrees today with a strong se wind doesnt do good things to ice. ecspecially if you have a draft under your house!

thanks for the info where about up in mn? whitch lakes? how mutch ice? do i need a 4wheeler? can i walk? never been up there always wanted to, and i think im going to.i just need names of lakes and the towns they are in so i can get maps off line.i would be fishing for walleye so if u could give me a little more info i would really appreciate it thanks again bob honaker

Eye Misor: If you want a GREAT experience, try Lake of the Woods. It's a whole new and exciting way to spend a few days. I think it's really worth the time to drive a little further. Lots of places to stay and have good food too. It's like a city of it's own on the ice. After fishing hours, 7AM to 5PM, you can find lots to do, whatever you want, from live entertainment to a quiet lodge to sit and read. Lake of the woods has it all!!! These sites have a resort locater where you can find what you want. I'd start way ahead of your target date because they fill up fast....Good luck....Kaz