• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Could Tony drive for JR Motorsports?

Could Tony Stewart end up driving for JR Motorsports?

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/cup/news/story?id=3402797

I think the hang-up would most likely be if Tony wanted partial ownership, and Jr. was not interested in that at all. If Jr. was open to giving up some of the ownership to Tony, it could be a pretty nice fit. Tony driving under the JR Motorsports umbrella with Hendrick chassis and motors. I'd take that over Haas/CNC in a heartbeat.

Regardless, it sounds like Jr. will be moving his team up within the next year or two.

I hope tony leaves too. It will be nice to see, how Kyle can do being the top dog. He won't have notes like from John Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, & Tony Stewart all multi champions.

He'll probably just like older brother Kurt, one & done.

I'm sure it has been of great benefit for Kyle to have been surronded by multi champions. If Tony leaves it might be interesting to see what might happen to that team. I just cannot believe that JGR would want Tony to leave.

I hope tony leaves too. It will be nice to see, how Kyle can do being the top dog. He won't have notes like from John Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, & Tony Stewart all multi champions.

He'll probably just like older brother Kurt, one & done.

Who is John Gordon???????????