• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First time ion ice

Miss Minow

The first time my fiance took me ice fishing I hated it (cold and boring) but the more I went out and learned,and caught fish the more I enjoyed it, now alot of time I am draging him out.I would try and find a friend or family member to tag along with!Also if you look on the DNR web page they are having <The Mn. becoming an outdoor woman experience> on Feb.20-22nd,everything is furnished,even bait!You could learn alot there. Good Luck! Amanda

If you are first timer, I think you would be best off if you just spent as much time as possible reading all the former posts and replies. Dressing warm in layers is a good place to start. if you get cold, you will not have much fun.