• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Golf Meet

finnbay

Had an all day golf meet today, and rather than take the usual photos of golfers, decided I'd shoot some birds today. I've had a Better Beamer for a long time, but never used it, so figured today was a day to learn a little about it. I have a tendency to overdo just a bit (these are anywhere from -2/3 to +1 on Speedlite ETTL. C&C very welcome!

VIG1.jpg

VIG2.jpg

VIG3.jpg

VIG4.jpg

VIG5.jpg

VIG6.jpg

VIG7.jpg

A lot of excellent comps there, Ken.

I'd bet $100 you didn't need the BB at all given the likely distances these were shot, and Nos. 1, 2, 5 and 7 show the telltale strong flash.

Both the Cape May warbler shots are excellent!

great warbler captures Ken!.....all great images!....warblers seem to be all over the place this spring!....I've missed some opportunities of some real beauties so far ....just gotta grab that camera and "be there!" grin

Thanks, all. Gotta have time to play sometimes! I can tell a couple of those shots are still kinda "hot". Work to do yet.

Just back from my last graduation a few minutes ago. One more long day of golf and I should be able to get back to being active again. Again, lots of great stuff on the board!