• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

underwater camera vs. flasher

waphetonboy

Get the flasher.It is much more usefull than a camera for finding fish.
There are two companies that stand out when shopping for a sonar for ice fishing.Marcum and Vexilar.I personaly am in favor of the new Marcum LX3.Very crisp display,great target separation,adjustable zoom,and IR that can't be beat.
Once you found fish then its nice to have a camera.

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
www.mnriverguidedfishing.com
[email protected]
NPAA #863

I have both and would get a flasher before a camera because you can use it anytime of the day and in any water clarity. The camera is great to have and i use it alot ice fishing but knowing my depth with my vex is much more important then seeing the fish up close. Camera is probably more fun as long as your on the fish but the vex gets u on them and the camera helps the hookset. Vex first, camera second. JMHO

Get the flasher!
There are many times when you can't see with the camera, but the flasher will always work!
If you can spare the bucks get the MarCum LX3! I got one this winter and they are great.
Cliff

------------------
Cliff's Guide Service
CliffsGuideService-LakeVermilion.com
Lake Vermilion
Phone: (218) 753-2005