• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mpotter21

Zercom Clearwater Pro

I bought a new Zercom Clearwater Pro. It came in plastic case that will not last very long. Im trying to find some some of a portable case that this will fit on. Do any of you have any ideas? Will this fit on a Genz Box?

Mike

I bought a Eddie Bauer camera case for mine at Target. It works great, it's plenty big and holds the battery, ice-ducer, unit, plus has 2 side pockets and one real big front pocket for some jigs,line and my g.p.s.
Kevin
It's very rugged and insulated.

You can get the New Vexilar Ultra Pack case for about $48.

The Ultra Pack case offers features like an enclosed 9 amp/hr battery storage controlled by a master power switch.

A Battery Status Indicator comes standard.

Protected charging/accessory posts, universal transducer holder.

Fishing rod holder.

Float holder, and neat cable storage are also standard. Also comes with a Genze style dangle rod transducer holder that fits in 3 locations.

You even get a tackle box that fits securely into its own slot.

If you have not seen one, check it out.

Very cool.

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>

Thanks guys. I think I will get a genz box before I can afford the fl-18. I wasnt sure if the zercom would fit. Thanks for confirming it.

Mike