• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flip over shack questions

gspman

Dohh!!!! I did some measuring in the back of my Suburban and realized the 3-man Polar Sport won't fit unless the 2nd row of seats is down. **** the bad luck! That means I can't take my kids fishing with me. Not a viable solution. Anyway I think I'm going to go with a Nordic 2-man which is made by Polar Sport. It's the next biggest house and it will fit in the back of my Sub. Unless someone here has strong opinions against the Nordic or has had serious problems with the house I think that's the direction I'll go. Thanks.
gspman

A buddy of mine has the Nordic 2 man. He really likes it and it sure seemed solid enough to me. Two nice features are 1) high ceiling for a house that size, and 2) the front wall is pretty straight up and down which gives you a little more room for hooksets. It looks like a good house and a good bargain to me. Good luck.