• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fudally Double Flash

I bought one today and took it down to the lake and tested it out.... I was very impressed!

This is a bait that I think that everyone should take a closer look at. The blades come in #8, #10 and #12. You can get either the regular colorado blades or the hex colorado blades which the hex blades are pretty new so I don't know what to make of them yet but they are worth a try it should have an interesting flash and some serious vibration I would think. It has 2 plooms of flashabou tied the right way and the thing that sets this bait above all the rest is the way the front treble sits... As opposed to just being attached to a split ring like some bait makers do, they bent the eye of the treble and then used a split ring to hold the bottom of the treble to the shaft which means it stays connected to the shaft and will be very good for hook sets. Also, there isn't any way that it can get fouled up but that hasn't seemed to be a problem with other inlines. Last they put a 1 oz egg sinker on the tail end in front of the back treble. The reason is that it simply makes the bait easier to cast. Have you ever casted a Double Cowgirl into the wind?

All in all I think that this is going to be one of my go to baits and can't wait to put it infron of a muskie. Everybody is making bucktails with twin #10's but I think this is one of the better ones.

Anybody pick one up this winter???