• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Santa brought me...

Fish On! Guide Service

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed, if you know a particuliarly uptight individual you can always turn that coal into diamonds grin.gif

A Garmin eTrex waterproof, a pair of Sorel Glaciers, some great mittens and my boy gave me the same model tip-up I gave him!

Oh yeah, and lots & lots of love in the Aquaclan!

Rob

Cabelas gift cert, two way radios, deer skin gloves and a carhart jacket. Pretty good haul I'd say.

[This message has been edited by Lunker (edited 12-25-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Lunker (edited 12-25-2003).]

Lazer mag X press 10" auger
tackle including 3 packs of ice busters 2 slip droppers and misc jigs.
a new tackle box
M&m's Dispenser (I have all of the christmas ones.)
VCR Tape on how to use my magellan sportrak
My magellan Sportrak itself
and more tomorrow.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

So far as fishing gear goes I've gotten a Jiffy model 30 9" power auger, St.Croix rod/reel combo, and a really warm pair of fishing gloves. I should be pretty well set for fishing now!

------------------
Jimmy
Marcum

"Santa" has gotten me so far, a FL-18 even though I think I really wanted the Marcum instead, we'll see I think I'll pick one of those up too, and compare them for myself... sell other one. He also brought me a new trailer for the wheeler and ice house, in fact he thinks I'm so great this year I'll probably end up with a nice gas auger, and A Marcum 560 underwater cam. He says I'll be good til the Easter bunny visits.

Santa brought me a new "DAD" ring... gold and has big letters saying DAD. Very nice!

He also got me a new HP laptop notebook with CD & DVD burners.... 2 cool smile.gifsmile.gif !
My stocking was filed with sweets & "goodies".... a Jump-Drive and an ethernet cable.
It was a thrill to see my kids opening their gifts.... yep, my happy new year has begun!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

Wow - some of yuse guys really made a haul...

As for me....

a pair of Carhart Artic armour bibs (the black ones w/ the black lining)

a pair of neoprene fishing gloves

a light attachment for a tip-up

and the best one of all - the comfort of knowing that last night, my boys, my daughter, daughter-in-law to be and my wife were sitting in my living room with me, and safe.

Thank You Santa.

UG

I got a new auger extension, might need that, had a few problems last winter wink.gif

I also got a nice calender from my brother-in-law, the one with the cute women on it wink.gif

I got my little cousin a new fishing pole and tackle box, have to get him steered in the right direction wink.gif

Heading to hang out with the family and relatives in about an hour. Enjoy the holidays! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Stocking stuffers were good this year, lots of Northland Tackle buckshots forage minnows
Gum drop floaters and some glow treble hooks (something I never used before) Carhartt bibs and of course my lazer auger and other tackle last night. It was a very good Christmas here for sure.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

All my kids are grown, I had to work a 12 hour shift at work, and I'm now eating noodles before I go to sleep and go back to work at 11Pm. On the up side, I get 12 hours of pay at 2&1/2 times the normal rate. That's a 30 hour day. The extra will make an extra payment on my truck. When its paid off, I'm going to buy a quadrunner. When I get it, I will run amock. Be afraid. Be very afraid.