• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Too cool for painting tonight?

It's about 50 degrees here, and I do not have a heated garage, is it going to be too cool to do some touch up priming and paint (spray cans) or will it be a little tacky?

Actually on an aluminum boat hull, but I thought this may be the best place to ask.

Thanks all, Chris

No heat in your garage?? Come on Chris, you have to get in the Twenty First Century grin.

As long as you are not using the boat tomorrow, I would think it should be fine. The one thing about spraying at lower temps, it does stay tacky/soft longer and could attract more dust into the paint. If the finish is not a huge major issue, I would be gett'in her done tonight. Just let it dry for a day or two.

Thanks! Yeah, I need a better Man Cave for sure......

Firing up the Big Buddy to help a bit, I'll at least get the prep and a coat of primer done, then paint tomorrow and clear coat after.