• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Merry Christmas All You Ice Leaders

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Merry Christmas.
I wish you and all of your loved ones a
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thank you so much for being a part of the IceLeaders and/or Fishing Minnesota Family.

Your presence, kind and helpful words here have been appreciated by many and that includes me.

I would like to thank all of you who have supported our sponsors who really help make this site possible.

We especially appreciate those of you who take the time to get out and meet other FishingMN members at some of the many events we have out there. YOU help make this more reral and a lot more fun.

I would like to thank our sponsors.

Most of all I would like to thank our Dedicated Pro Staff. Our dedicated Pro Staff genuinely care about the outdoor world and making sure we all get to share in a little piece of their lives.

Merry Christmas All of You Iceleaders smile.gif

I hope you get a little ice fishing in soon.

Be safe...please!!!

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-24-2003).]

Back at ya Rick! Thank you for all your hard work on the site, without you this site would never be here! And I thank you personally for all the support and help throughout the past!

Happy holidays everyone! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Happy holidays to you, and your family also, Rick.
Have a safe and happy holiday. Thanks for the great job that you do in supporting fishing and the friendship of anglers through FM and IceLeaders.
Salute!!
See you at Winnie

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone at *cough* Fishing Minnesota. I like that name better; heh, it's not racist to those who yearn for open water right now wink.gif Though ice is all fine and dandy too. Heh

Have a good Holiday Season everyone!