• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sucker Action For The Kids, 5/11/2008 (with pics)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well took the kids a sucker fishing on Sunday. I think over all we got 4 species of sucker and 1 small mouth bass. It was a fun day and the sucker are running in the spawn. I will let the images speak the rest. River rig and crawler did the rest.

My youngest boy Dominic with his first of the year!

M548KSy8VBIr-P+QyclIMpoqjb5ZsyQn0300.jpg

My nephew Devin, also with his first of the year.

HY2LIr9pDKv+wJrfQVZdC0bpUG1t6o3X0300.jpg

My oldest boy Hippy, LOL Dylon. Also his first of the year:

1hCVryyVd28W1rq+UbIwBc0XieEOFSwX0300.jpg

Here is another rough fish picture grin

VSkT06wvP-eHE949zyTzPsgy1QslDOVa0300.jpg

All in all, it was a good couple hours. 15 suckers and one bass. They are spawning right now and now is the time.

Good luck!

Thanks guys!

This spot for a small period of time produces some awesome sucker fishing. It is not uncommon to catch 2, 3,4, or even 5 species of sucker in one trip. I think back to some of the monsters sucker I have gotten out of here and one thinks if they threw away a State Record. Thanks to this forum, I keep a close eye now.

We have about a week or so left before they head out of this area and go to where ever they go. Nothing beets a good day suckering though.