• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Icing Catfish - See For Yourself :)

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

You don't hear about it much and it's even rarer to see it, but we have it here for you to watch:

Icing Catfish: 56K Modem - CLICK HERE
With Pete Riola and Dennis Steele.
December 21, 2003

256k High Speed - CLICK HERE

Recommend that you Right Click on the 256k link and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The 256k is a bigger picture with better sound.

Let us know what you think?

Ask questions.

Not bad, yup dem-dar cats are a hoot!

The video clip looks great guys, well done.

I would suggest giving the guide a big plug too. wink.gif Dennis Steele is a great guide, he will treat you right!

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>

[This message has been edited by Ed Carlson (edited 12-24-2003).]

Hey pretty cool stuff!
I especially like the last part of the video! smile.gif
It was a fun day.The cats were a little slow but we managed to ice 16 of them in couple hours or so.
I had gotten out there a little early and had 7 on the ice before Pete made it.I was using a yellow/chartrues Glow Devil on one rod and getting steady action.On my deadstick I had Catch-N Tackle Bio Bait on and picked up two on that rod.
Wouldn't you know it when Pete shows up I couldn't get one to bite,untill Pete walked away from his hole and I snuck over to his spot and changed colors! grin.gif I picked up three more cats and that little eye in less than 20 minutes.
There were cats everywhere and the Marcum was lit up like a christmas tree.

By the way, where we were fishing is the spot that Cool Cats gathering will be held this year.Every one and anyone is invited to join us.Check it out at on this thread.

http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum29/HTML/000336.html

That was awesome! More footage like that on this site and you're gonna be a pretty popular coupla guys (Rick, Pete, and Dennis)!

I especially liked "Catboy's" technique on that little walleye at the end! I can't wait for the Cat gathering!