• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ssMaking good use of a whitetail skull!

jkcmj

I decided Saturday would be a good day to clean up some old deer skulls I had hanging in the rafters of my turkey shed. I found a robbin had already been making use of one of them so decided to put the project off for awhile. I guess she had a better use for them anyway!

Robbinnestingondeerskull003.jpg

I took another peek today at the 2nd nest and the babies doubled in size in the last two days. Only 3 babies left, so the others must not have made it out of the shell. The antler nest babies have already flown the coupe.

001-1.jpg

The old robbin nest has fallen on hard times with the heavy rains blowing in. The nest was saturated and tipping over when I went to check tonight. Only one robbin baby left at 14 days. I propped the nest up with a post so he could atleast sit flat in it.

Mothandrobbins012.jpg