• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's comming to ICE Series?

Dennis Steele

Amazingly enough I will be there and at all the others (with the possible exception of Upper Red). Looking forward to having Dennis weigh my incredibly big fish!

mm

6 more posts and I'll have 1000. I'm going to do it at midnight New Years Eve.... I know, I'm a wild man.

[This message has been edited by mistermom (edited 12-22-2003).]

I should be there at all four events if everything works out. Going to be an excellent ICE Series with a lot of fun and a lot of great fishing, prizes, knowledge, and experiences! I'm looking forward to it!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum

Anyone looking for a fishing companion for the Winnie event? I am considering going but would be interested in seeing if anyone from the Metro area would be interested in riding up and sharing a day of fishing together.

Dennis, are you going up alone or do you have room?

Hey Grabs & Mr. Clean,
I think I'll have a truck full on at least 2 of these, but not sure about the others... Which events are you guys looking at? I would like to try to fish them all. We may be able to hook up for 1 or 2 of these - I'm in the south metro. Shoot me an email if your still looking...

[email protected]