• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

the best place to find a used auger

Smoore

I got a demo model Strikemaster Lazer Mag (only 1 yr. old) for about $125 less than new at DRock Ice Center in New Brighton, MN. They go over them completely and they're basically brand new. The blades they put on them are brand new, too. Don't know if they have any left but it was a heck of a deal.

Matchman

Post it right here on this forum under the items wanted area. Include your email address in the post, what you want, and what money you are looking to spend and someone one this board will help you out.

If you are looking for new, check WalMart. They had a 10 inch lazer for under 250.00, I think.

If you live near any of the cabelas stores check the bargin cave. I have gotton good deals on some really nice stuff there. Last year my dad picked up a 3hp 10" Eskimo brand new for $175! That thing retailed for about $350 or higher.

Have you checked on here at all? Or put a post in the "Wanted" section?

Just look around a bit and im sure you will find one.

------------------
AKA PikeEye 300

Try the local Pawn Shops,they sometimes have good deals.
My wife went new, and bought me the Lazer Mag Xpress it was a little over 3 bills but well worth it. Look for one with the double blades and not the single it makes a big difference, at the Friday fish foursome we have 2 singles that we were using until I got this double.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

In the north metro, give D-Rock center in New Brighton a try. I was in there last week and they had a few powerheads and lots and lots of 7" augers, and they only wanted $45 for the augers. They had a few 6" and a few 8" but Mike said they were going fast.