• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
yellowlab

Any suggestions?

Well I've more than likely managed to put my foot into a cast for the next 6 weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do to keep my foot warm and dry? I would like to still be somewhat mobile. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If I can't go fishing please keep the stories so I can have something to read while I can't fish.

Amputation, just cut it off. smile.gif

That really sucks, is it broken?

Get yourself some big wool socks and keep it dry.

Maybe one of those oversized insulated "booties" designed to fit over your normal boots coupled with a plastic bag, as I don't think they are water proof.
I think they were realy intended for sitting in a blind or stand for hunting but I can't see why they wouldn't work for angling. LOL Ol Sneller

how about the one of the liners out of a pair of icemans or something along that line.

O

I don't know if it's broken yet. I'll find out at 4:00. Reguardless my neighbor is a doctor and said that it needs to be in a cast. Of all the times of the year to do something stupid.

Well the good news is no hard cast for me. The bad news is that I need to have it in a soft cast for at least a month. Thanks for all of the suggestions. I think that I'll try the boot blanket thing and hope that works.
Yellow