• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite color Senko?

ice-man/vexilar-king

Hiya -

For LMB, Northland Dip Sticks in Camo or Green Pumpkin with a red tail. For smallies, green pumpkin, Ozark smoke or smoke/red flake YUM dingers, or Baby Bass Dip Sticks.

Another bait that I really like that's kind of a cross between a Senko and a Slug-go is the Ogre Slug Thorne Bros sells.

This winter I was at a sport show in Rockford, IL giving a seminar, and a guy had a little booth selling stick baits. $2.50 for a 20 ct bag of 5-inchers, $2.25 for 4-inchers, and $2.00 for 3-inchers. He said he bought them in bulk from another mfg., and the smell exactly like YUM dingers. Whoever made them, I left with almost a grocery bag full...

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

I found something similar RK. I have yet to order them, but I got the guys email and HSOforum and when I am low on current stock, I will be placing an order.

Favorite colors for me are Red Shad Lam in the Yamamoto Senkos and for Dingers (once again to save some dough) the Watermelon Candy. I think Senkos cast and flutter better, but Dingers seem to last 1 or 2 fish longer than the Senko.

Black/Blue Laminate, Watermelon w/black flake, or red shad in Senkos, smoke shad and black/blue swirl in Wave Worms, Carolina Pumpkin w/chart tip in Yum Dingers, and a couple other colors/manufacturers. Love Ring Fries in Magic Shad, Watermelon chartreuse, or Baby Bass for example.

Black is good simply because it provides a very visible and distinct siluette and white is good because it can stand out and resemble the flash of bait attempting to excape in a wide variety of water colors. That is my take and these are the reasons why I use alot of black and white.