• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Punto Bunt

lient

You guys think Punto's bunt on Wed night was fair or foul. Even if it was foul I think he should have been running to first. He is a professional and this is what he gets paid to do. Mistakes like that should not be made.

It was fair, it bounced right of the top of the plate. He should have definately been booking it down to first base. At least he made up for it with his bases clearing double.

I think that is part of the reason he was so mad is that he was mad at himself for not running.......he got mad and had to yell at someone for his stupid mistake

I dont know, you can argue both ways. It hit off the plate. He played it in foul ground. I think Punto needs to be punished for that. He's one of those guys that's not going to hit .300 or drive in 80 runs. He's out there to not make mistakes and play the way you're suppose to. It just shows me that his head isn't in the game and for an average player to pull somethin like that, he needs to be benched.

I guess I disagree. I think that we should play lamb over them both. Lamb over the last couple years has been around .300. Punto batted I believe just over .200 last year which is pathetic for a major leaguer.

I guess I disagree. I think that we should play lamb over them both. Lamb over the last couple years has been around .300. Punto batted I believe just over .200 last year which is pathetic for a major leaguer.

the post wasnt about third base. Lamb can't play short