• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This Happend To Me

mnrstrider

I bought one of them PAULIN indoor wall mounted gaslights.. mounted it on the wall went to lite it...BOOM!!!!!!! Blew up big time glass all over my ice house burned into my carpet and a close by minnow bucket..ruined my minnow bucket and its pretty hard to get all the glass out of my carpet since its melted into it..scared the holey **** out of me. Not even to mention the 2nd and 3rd % burns on my hand..that part kinda stings.. turns out the valve is defective and gas was leaking out of it..I will not put another one in my house ever...Im not all to keen on PAULIN right now.

Just be carefull if you have one in your house and if your thinking about getting one?...id think again..

DaveO