• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cyberfish....Incredible Talent!!!

Matt Johnson

1st For the record the first time Cyb and I were out this year on the ice, I actually did outfish him in numbers and with the big fish. (Usually he kicks my butt on ice and often times badly, in fact I can only think of only 2 other times I have outfished him on ice ever and we have probably ice fished together 15 days a year the past three years.)

On ice He's taken me to school at Buffalo, West Rush, Cedar, Christmas, Cenainko, Lac Lavon, Mille Lacs, Rabbit, Little Boy, Sullivan, Spring and probably a few others.

2nd Cyb, when are you gonna put those Trout on my shelter?

3rd You are gonna fish in the Saltwater right? Think Snook, Jack Crevalle, Pompano, Redfish, Tarpon, Sheepshead, Sea Trout, Cobia, Ladyfish, Tarpon, Snapper, and the ever present saltwater cat. BTW you were right Fr. Myers is South of Sarasota. Next winter we are there provided I don't croak.

4th: Went to Mille Lacs off of Eddy's yesterday, saw a couple of Eye's on the cam. But the bite is off and had no takers even though I fished for about 8 hours with only 2 little perch to show for it. Hopefully Bonin will be up Christmas Eve and Davis too. Lots of houses on Shakopee but I haven't heard what's up.

Although it's not as personalized and cool as Cyberfish's art work, I used some iron-on transfers to put some fish on my canvas shack. I had some leftovers after completing my Duffman Halloween costume, downloaded some fish artwork and printed them out on leftover iron-on sheets. They turned out pretty nice, I've got a trout scene on the back window flap, some sunnies, a crappie, and a walleye on the front window flap. Time will tell how they hold up to the elements, but so far so good.
I found the iron-on sheets at an office-max, used the ones for dark colored clothing. Spendy (5 sheets for $15) I wouldn't try this on some of the new shanty materials, but it worked on canvas just fine.

Basspastor.....
Did you happen to check out my big bass picture in the bass forum? Open season even! grin.gif Just funnin ya BP! I look forward to our annual spring conversation, until then, good luck to you out on the hardwater. Keep it going now that you broke Cyberfishs streak, I think the competition is getting to him. wink.gif

Cyber,

NIce work indeed!

One of the hardest fish to find a print or rendition of is a brook trout. I have been looking for quite some time.

If you could do a "brookie" I might be interested in commissioning you to do oneup!

Jim W