• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cyberfish....Incredible Talent!!!

Matt Johnson

I had to the chance to see the artwork that Cyberfish drew on the side of his fish traps. Let me tell you, some very nice and talented artwork. Check out these pics...

fa3f76ac.jpg

fa3f76b1.jpg

fa3f76b2.jpg

fa3f76b7.jpg

fa3f76b9.jpg

fa3f76ba.jpg

And might I add, all of this was drawn by hand with a permanent marker! Very impressive! Cyberfish said that he might be interested in decorating other portables if someone is interested as well.

I just had to show these pictures and share the story. Enjoy!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum

Hey Matt, thanks for the plug smile.gif those pics look good on here!
I am off to florida for the week, and will be away from the computer too, but if anyone is interested in fish drawings email me and I will get back to you next week sometime.
Brian, my wallet aint too fat right now, if you have any ideas, that would be cool smile.gif

[email protected]

------------------
simul iustus et peccator

><}}}("< ---><!>

KF, artwork on a harley, yeah that would be cool, I do catfish. I don't know what kind of paint one would use to do it though. I use to have an old toyota and I used sign paint to paint fish all over it, it was the fishmobile smile.gif it looked pretty good

------------------
simul iustus et peccator

><}}}("< ---><!>

Cyberfish,
No problem bud. We have to hit the ice again in the near future. You sure caught a lot of fish today smile.gif Have fun in florida and keep in touch. Take care.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum

Cyberfish,

It was great meeting you today and checking out your artwork...hopefully your love for drawing and painting will start helping with the bills. I know doing what you love makes everyday that much more enjoyable! As soon as I get some Road King houses for the guide service I plan to have you work your magic on them.

Take care and have a safe trip to Florida

------------------
The Cass Lake Chain
no_spam.com
Phone: (612)730-no_spam

Wow!! I wish I had half your talent. Art and music....two things I'm passionate about, but can't draw or carry a note, oh well.
Have you thought about submitting a sketch for the trout stamp competition every year?
I would like to see more of your work, maybe host some pics for us?
Kevin

Cyberfish, you should talk to some of the manufactures or dealers of shacks on wheels. If you could do that with an airbrush you could find work in lots of different places. Harley's were mentioned custom paint is big $$'s. Do you do other wildlife? Maybe boat dealers would be another place to check into, or leroys custom painting, I'm sure there always looking for talent.

Brian

I've seen it out on the ice myself. But besides that, I've noticed in the 3 times I've fished with Cyberfish that he's even better at catching fish! Forgot how cool those drawings were though.. Man, now I wish I had a portable just so I could have drawings! smile.gif

Here's the beautiful thing. Due to Cyberfish's generosity, my buddy and I were able to fish in one of those shelters.

We didn't know nuthin'

We caught many fish.

Was it the art?

How about some fabulous artwork on the inside for me next time?

Thanks again Cyberfish; have fun in Florida.

------------------
SERIOUSLY! It was THIS big!

Cyberfish you certainly have talent, well done!

Stay with it! I could easily see a good career in customization in your future. Custom work on boats, RV's, vehicles, you name it. Talent has legs, and word of mouth is a powerfully tool to an artist.

Now for the really big question?

Can you do catfish?

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>

Matt says "you sure caught a lot of fish that day".

I say Cyb is likely to outfish anyone he's with on any given day. I've seen it happen time and again.

Those of us who have fished with him quite a bit beleive that his touch with a jigging rod is very closely related to his touch with a sketching pencil.

W E B

Greetings from FT MYERS! Glad to find internet access here, now I don't have to go into FM withdrawel haha smile.gifThanks for the compliments everyone, I wish I could catch em as big as I draw them on my traps! I'm glad to see interest in my art work. I had that Trap II on display at the gem booth at the ice show two years ago and it generated NO interest. i guess you FM ers got better taste hehe smile.gif
I would be happy to draw some fish for your shelters or for this HSOforum, just send me an email smile.gif

Michael Thompson
[email protected]

------------------
simul iustus et peccator

><}}}("< ---><!>

Hey CYB
Start practicing drawings of a WALRUS
(preferrably one with a handlebar mustache, wearing a life jacket and sliding across the ice).
I think I need one on the back of my fishtrap Voyager.

tongue.gif W E B rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by wall eyell be (edited 12-21-2003).]

Excellent!
Cyberfish, you rock!
Speaking of.... how is Dec 29 & 30th for jammin & fishin here in Owatonna (sleep-over)? I have invited "Buzz" and Elliot may come from Duluth too. Have you heard Elliot's tunes yet?
http://www.elliotbrothers.com/yooper.html

Cyberfish, I have long been looking for a Catch-N Tackle staff cartoonist.
You surely fit that bill!
So, hows about lets discuss that?
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family