• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Agape - Swimbait article

grab the net

Great Article by Wayne on Swimbaits. Good info on jig head selection and soft bodied tails. Rod and reel selection. Line considerations. Very good read. Maybe Wayne could share it here. I know I have used some swimbait tactics the last few years, mostly stuff I picked up from Stange from In-Fisherman articles and shows. Always a surpise when fishing swimbaits, anything will eat them.

LOL @ Ek... thats something I would pay to see.. Then again I just spent 3 hours in my garage cleaning. Yikes is that not cool.. But then again on a side note, I found about 30 jig/pigs and 30 cranks I forgot I had bought last year. Merry Spring to me!!!

Originally Posted By: Deitz Dittrich
But then again on a side note, I found about 30 jig/pigs and 30 cranks I forgot I had bought last year.

Only you Deitz. Last thing I got lucky and came across was a quarter under my couch cushions. Hardly holds a candle to 30 jigs and cranks. Pardon me while I go weep uncontrollably. cry.gif