• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WWE visits us in Iraq

riverbasher

I know it's not fishing but I got to meet and get a pic with Torrie Wilson when they came here to LSA Anaconda near Balad, Iraq the other day. Thought I would share it with y'all

Sgt Jeremy Hinton
Elk River, MN
A Co. 134th Signal Bn

Riverbasher.JPG

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 12-21-2003).]

I stopped at a Gander Mountain in Wausau Wisconsin the other day and was looking at photos on the brag board. They had a photo posted of a US solder with a large carp caught out of the Tigris River by Baghdad. It turns out that Gander Mountain donated some fishing rods and sent them to the US army in Iraq. I think it would be cool to see any other Iraq fishing photos here.

Good luck and God bless Americas best in the Military!

------------------
"I'd rather be fishing"

Mike

[This message has been edited by Minnetonka (edited 12-21-2003).]

Riverbasher:

Thank you for your sacrifice. Today we went to a higher level of security risk in the U.S. It is you and your fellow soldiers that are making this a safe place. Merry Christmas and get home safe! by the way, she is a looker! God Bless!

------------------
lucky7

Wow! Time to sign up for another tour of duty! The benefits are great! Nope, I'm probably out of luck, I don't think the army lets in 40+ year olds. frown.gif Fishing and beautiful women......If only you didn't have the inconvenience and dangers of war to deal with, it might not be so bad over there. A big thanks to ALL you guys for putting it on the line for the good ole U.S.A. Stay safe,hurry home, and a happy holiday season!!! smile.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

A big round of applause or just a pause in the jigging for riverbasher and all our service men and women defending freedom around the world during this special time of year.

Now who is this Tori (sp?) and what's WWE? I'm not seeing the photo.

Kevin

For those of you "OLD TIMERS" The WWE was formally known as the WWF. Until the World Wildlife Foundation decided it didn't want to be mistaken for a wrestling network. Anyways, Torrie is just one of the things Vince McMahon has done to spice up the entertainment "value" of wrestling.

------------------
Tight Lines,

JP Z

yea baby! Riverbasher from 1 retired warrior to another - keep your fanny down and come home in 1 piece. You guys are doing an OUTSTANDING job over there in difficult circumstances and don't let any of the talk you here from the media get ya down. Good Luck !

River:
Thank you, and all of the troops for all that you are doing a great job over there. I hope the W.W.E. brings a positive light for you and all of the other troops that will not be home this holiday. Our prayers are with you and everyone over there.

Make it home safe, the fish are waiting for you.
Minnow

------------------
en kala
(I fish)