• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Warrior Bass Boat

DougSunrisePoint

Fished out a one a few times it does sit well in the water but the overall floor plan rod lockers and set up I dont like I dont want to say its junk becuase warriors make a heck of a walleye boat but I think they should stick with that but thats just my opinion

I have not fished out of one,but have looked them over several times at boat shows. Think it would make a heck of a big water bass boat. Was not real crazy about the interior design as previously stated. Would agree Warrior makes a fine walleye boat

I fished out of one last year a few times. They have a good ride and nice handling. They are heavy, which didn't seem to affect the top end speed too much, but I would have to agree that the floor plan needs work.

I have yet to ride on one,I have only seen one on a sales floor.. they look to be built like a rough water boat as many have mentioned.. I too didn't care for the layout.. and from the specs, very heavy and slow.. but then again, I cant back that up as I have not been in one...

Warrior makes a very good boat! Not sure I would buy the bass boat version yet...

Originally Posted By: Deitz Dittrich

Warrior makes a very good boat! Not sure I would buy the bass boat version yet...

I agree 100%. Warrior is a tiller boat in my opinion. They make awesome tiller boats, just not bass boats.

Thanks for your comments. I did read an aricle about the 208 XRS in Walleye and Bass boat magazine. They were very positive about the boat. They had it gps at about 72mph. It was stated that the boat is designed to be a bas boat that will give you a superior ride in rough water.

The layout appears to be pretty standard. What particularly do you guys not like about the layout?

Doug

I don't like the warrior bass boats either. I was turned off by the "unfinished" look of the decks. They didn't carpet everything. The storage of a warrior compared to a triton, stratos, or ranger is inferior. Take a look at the bottom of the transom. No strakes or hull design at all. Just a flat edge. I'm guessing that will hurt performanc/handling. They have turned back the clock of bass boat design. Warrior is asking big money for these boats. You can buy a new triton and almost a ranger for the same money.

From looking at their HSOforum, as far as layout and storage it looks pretty standard from the pics? like superduty said the unfinished look of the front and rear decks is a real eye sore.