• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Meaney

Meaney's hat update.

I got a familar looking box in the mail yesterday. Yep it was the #88 hat I had sent to Meaney. For some reason they where unable to deliver it. A quick call to the post office today did not get me the answer I was looking for. So this is to update everyone I will be putting it in a new box and throwing it in the mail in the next couple of days.

Side note: the box I used had a old UPS sticker on it and that may have been the reason for the nodelivery that or Dale Jarret has been watching this post and attempted to DRIVE THE TRUCK. grin

Sifty

Great to hear you got it.........Now for the story. crazy

We started out with the UPS driver not being able to bring it down, then I bring the box home open it up so it can be repacked. I've been behind the eight ball at work so it slipped my mind for a couple of days. Friday comes and the family is up North. The week I had I went home called the wife and said I needed to hit the local have a few and would be up bright and early.

Saturday 4:00 am the alarm rings a quick shower and I'm on the road. 2- 24 oz. dews and a quick stop for some breakfast and I'm at the door. It's locked and my keys are on the counter at home. mad Not wanting to disturb my sleeping family I jump in the car and do a little exploring. Back at the door at 7:30am my son lets me in. A hug and we are out the door and in the boat. Fish till 10:00 come in for some R&R and I notice Meaney's hat on the counter. Scrach my head and ask the question and found out my son wore it out swimming the day before. No big deal he tells me he thought I sent the hat and thought I bought it for him.(hes a jr.fan and already has a hat)O.K. mental note pick up a new hat for Meaney. Good weekend and back to the grind of a Monday.

Drive home monday mental note pick up a hat for Meaney.

Tuesday have a great day on the way home mental note pick up a hat for Meaney....I would continue to type but you get the drift...

The following week I start to write it down on my list of things to do.....

The next week I take a post-it and stick it to the dash in the car......

Then I get asked by my son how THAT GUY liked his hat....get in car and drive WITH HIM to go get Meaneys hat.

Sorry it took so long to get to you. Have a great belated B-day.

I also need to appoliges to Hof.. Jason I know you wanted to see Meaney in that hat.

Sifty

newtatt003.jpg

I guess we should have clarified sooner....a photo from the shoulder's up only!!! grin Hehehe. Hey, you held up your end of the deal though! The hat is sweet....the coat, not so much! grin