• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TBone is a Genius!!

Bushwacker

I used my Butt Bridges in my Otter for the first time last night. My buddy and I both were totally impressed. Very light weight, really comfortable, and also take up no space at all in the sled. I didn't know what to do with all the extra room. Great idea T-Bone and I here your Rock-N-Roll rod holder is also the cat's meow. Keep them coming. We icefishermen and icefisherwomen can never have enough toys. By the way limited out on walleyes last night and I attribute that to the ease of setting the hook because of the Butt Bridge.
Thanks,
Bushwacker

skindog,
Here is a link to the thread with the online pictures:

http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum30/HTML/003689.html

They would work for any sled with a little adjustment, but they are wooden seats that set on the two edges of your sled and leave the sled bottom open. They take a little work to make, but if I could do it, I'm sure anybody can.

TBone a genius? Well, dat might be a first. grin.gif Just funnin ya T.
Ya never know what ting dat dude might come up with next in that dark celler workshop of his. Just walk the other way if he asks to show you his dark secret. LOL grin.gifwink.gif

TBone.....
The Tub Rock N Reels look real goot on the doublewide shanty, so goot that I'm probably going to add a couple more. Thanks for first couple!

I to need to tip my hat to T-bone,he sent me a set of plans and they work great. i made 5 of them already. We shouldnt pat him too much on the back, his hat may get too small, if you know what I mean....