• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lindy Tasers for glow in the dark lures???

gspman

Hi folks,
I've noticed the Lindy Tasers come in 2 colors, blue and white. Aside from the different colored light what's the difference? Does one color work better for certain color lures as far as recharging the glow goes? Those suckers are expensive at about $12 a pop in walmart. Are there cheaper alternatives that work just as well? Anyone use anything else to charge their glow in the dark lures? Inquiring minds want to know.
gspman

Actually, the sunlight off the snow and ice works the best of any of the tazers. Although, if it is dark and you can't use option 1, the best thing I have found is a small green light made by energizer. It cost me 2.99 and has a watch battery that last me all of last winter. I bought mine at Kmart.

I.have.a.pen-light.lazier.in.blue..
works.well.on.smaller.lures.

What.I.prefer.is.a.camera.flash..
you.gain.faster.&.Hotter.charging.of.luminescents.then.the.tiny.lazier.

One."POP".of.the.camera.flash.and.the.lure.is.fully.charged.

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>

We just got about a hundred little generic lure lights. They seem to work just as good as my more expensive Lindy and Northland tazers. They run about $4 as compared to $12. I have a feeling it'll be tough to sell the more expensive ones now. I'd buy the cheaper lure lights if you can get them.

Jason Erlandson
Dave's Sportland Bait and Tackle
Nisswa MN
218-963-2401

I found one at Gander Mountain that cost me $7.99 in the ice-fishing area. Tested it in my bathroom and it's okay. From everybody I've talked to though, the camera flash seems to be the best.