• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JRS

Mille Lacs

Anyone been on or near Mille Lacs recently? I won't have the house ready until the Friday after Chistmas, but was wondering if/where they are driving and if there is a lot of snow (on the lake) from this weeks storm. I live about 70 miles south and we got about 6 inches in the latest round.

Thanks in advance.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Always enjoy the "out west" write ups!!!  I really appreciate you taking the time to share your journey!! 
    • Well I wasn’t going to do any fluid changes untill next fall but it’s been a little more than a year and I just clicked 1k miles. About 30-40 hours since last oil change. I think I’m just going to do it. So last time I just took it to a dealer but it’s expensive, the machine is gone for at least a week and it’s a hassle to deal with dropping off and picking up. So I think I’m going to try it myself. I’ve changed oil on things many times before so this isn’t anything new. I’m going to get ahold of my dealer and see what I need and have them walk me through the steps. I want to change the oil, the front and rear gear case oil and I’d like to do the transmission fluid also. I also just saw Polaris has a deal now through the 1st of oct for $10 off an oil change kit. So I think I just need an oil change kit and a quart of gearcase oil? I also have a new spark plug I’ll through in and go through the machine like I always do every few months. I know @leech~~ had a magnum what did you always do for maintence? 
    • enjoyed the story but this view is incredible  your lucky you get to hunt there
    • Not unlike most years.....
    • wow.....thats cool......................hmmm idea for da next bear, whenever i get drawn and get one !!!!!!!!!
    • Well no reason to come back out of the woods or off the lake ice fishing this year at noon on Sundays!  😕
    • I don't get the concept that we won't get anything in return for him.  If you are using that theory look at Kawai Leonard...San Antonio seemed to get something for a guy that everyone knew was not gonna work with San Antonio and everyone said they would only get something from the Lakers but Toronto stepped up made a play and the word is that they may be the front runner on resigning him!  Look at Paul George...he was in the same boat that he was not gonna resign with anyone and the Thunder took a chance and now they have him on the books for years to come cuz he changed his mind.  Players in the NBA seem to change every month as to what they want to do.  Get rid of Butler, get some good assets, and move on.
    • I have about 100 left.  Hoping to use them up before the ice season.  The commercial flats do not have a cover and we slip them into a Menard shopping bag.  I have a 1/3 flat (or so) with a cover that is keeping them inside.