• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rejected username?

Polar Bear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto,
same hear polar,either bad day or rick thought we were being to radical.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

confused.gif
for a while i thought i was benched along side of user name. grin.gif

[This message has been edited by TNT (edited 12-16-2003).]

I lost my User Name also and tried to re-register as my previous User Name (BassPatrol) and got this error:

Sorry, you have attempted to register a name that includes a word ("*** ") that has been censored on this bulletin board.

I've had "BassPatrol" as a user name since February of 2001. I have sent two emails to Rick. I hope this gets resolved or that it was only a computer or server glitch.

-Lee (Fin_S) formerly (BassPatrol)

Don't.fell.like.lone.rangers.guys..

I.had.to.also.

Must.be.a.server.glitch?

Eh...it's.my.Virgin.post....again!

wink.gif

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

Backwater Guiding
"ED on the RED"
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 12-16-2003).]

I just had to reregister too. ****, should have taken the opportunity to change my name to something new like ChalkstickChumly, or LipstickLenny (scratch that one.) Or maybe I should go with my real name, Dave Genz. Naa, I need a name that connects me with ice fishing.

DO'H!!!!
Now I got to start all over again!!!!!
My goal was 300 posts by end of the year and I was 5 away! LOL it never fails.
Well here goes #1.

------------------
FISH ON!

every time I tried to post within the last 24 hours, I would get kicked out of Internet Explorer. (OK WalleyeHawk is going to say that was a blessing). Also happened when I tried to open some threads, but not others.

Didn't happen on other message boards, only FM. I thought there was something wrong with my PC. Been running ScanDisk and McAfee checks for two nights now. Maybe it was some glitch with the site that my PC didn't like? Oh well things are working good now and I got my computer all cleaned up with all the diagnostics I ran.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The issue happened around 5:30 PM when I was trying to Change some names, which I won't do again without VERY good cause. It appears the entire member list got wiped out.

It's complicated because in addition to the member list everyone has there own data.cgi which is numbered.

The first 44 regitered users were wiped out by the 44 who registered between 5:30 and 8:30 pm. I was able to retrieve 2 of those and re-install the old memberlist for all those registered prior to 5:30. If you registered a NEW name after that you aren't now.

Anyway, I've have answered several hundred e-mails with a very short answer smile.gif

Matt and Matt, I hope you appreciate this. grin.gif

hawkeye..if you ever send me an e-mail like that agin I don't think I will ever be able to stop laughing smile.gif

PS. Get signed up the the ICE Series Event on Winnie January 10,2004. It's going to be a good one smile.gif

http://IceLeaders.com

It's only $10 and we're supplying food, 10x40 windbreaks warming house, tailgate party, trophies,
MarCum LX3,
Otter portable fish house,
Eskimo Barracuda Auger,
Eskimo Fish House,
and a bunch of other cool ice fishing gear.

Oh yeah, and you can try some of this gear out. Pro Staff will be on hand to help with the gear and with the fishing.

Let's get together, meet each other - put usernames to names to faces, fish a little friendly competition, break bread together and enjoy the festivities.

Join today at:

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-16-2003).]