• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Riptide

what ever happened to those ultimate glowing jigs made of epoxy?

If your talking about those Glass jigs i seen them at Thorne Bros. last night. They had them at Anglers Paradise in Anoka last year also.

Say-der,
169 sports in Belle Plaine has them 3 sizes in 6 differnt colors.

------------------
Puff-Puff-Pass

I saw these at the ice fishing show at Canterbury last year, bought a couple and I'd like a few more. They were epoxy jigs that glowed like mad for a long time. If any one knows where to get them or if they are still made please let me know. Thanks.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Thank you, looks like I have a ton of them and not the goldies, I'm kind of disappointed. There's quite a bit of difference, I must have been fooled by the yellow on the siskins. It's been a while since I had either. I'm still looking for my bird books to identify the others. It seems the older I get the better I get at hiding stuff from myself! Thanks again, Mark
    • not my pic but here is a winter goldie. pretty drab
    • pine siskins. look a lot like winter goldies just smaller
    • Eyeguy, do you have a picture of a winter goldfinch and a pine siskin? I'm not 100% sure I know the difference. Any idea what the birds are I posted about with the colored backs? Those are on the safflower seed heavy, not on the niger at all. I wish I had a lens to take a picture to show you.
    • lots of pine siskins have been moving thru here. 
    • 1.21.19 Sunset Lodge Fishing Report, NW Angle of LOW,

Hello from the NW Angle!

We are making ice up here at Sunset Lodge and with fresh snow coming the trails should be in great shape.

In Minnesota, we are seeing really nice saugers mixed in with walleye in 26-29ft. Rippin raps and rattle baits are calling fish to the house during slower portions of the day. Pink and white remains the favored color combo. Work these baits aggresively as they will attract fish, mellow out as fish appear on electronics, then finesse them with a more subtle presentation to seal the deal.

Crappies continue to come in from Canada. Electronics are key with a small presentation such as a tungsten jig with a small piece of minnow. Walleye action is hot off points and reefs on flats between 24-28 ft. 

Until next week!
      Sunset Lodge
    • I've seen a huge uptick in birds around my place as well.  I have let the feeder go empty now because the deer get to them before the birds do but still lots of birds in the yard. 
    • All of a sudden, the last week or so, I can hardly keep up filling the feeders! Redpolls by the hundreds and goldfinches so thick I fill the niger seed feeder every day. I thought Purple finches went away in the winter but I have something that looks just like them too. I also have some little finch type birds that some have either pinkish red backs under the wings or some are orangeish. Any idea what they might be? Those along with all the cardinals, nuthatches, and assorted others have me wondering what I'm going to spend my money on, their groceries or mine. I've got 4 times more birds than I had all last summer but I'm not complaining, they are a hoot to watch fight over the perches. 
    • Looking for someone (in metro area preferrably) to recarpet my boat over the winter.  2005 Alumacraft Navigator CS 185.  Any suggestions.