• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ICE Series!!!

Looking for some fun on the ice?
How about the chance to win some really great prizes such as-

Otter Den
LX3
Barracuda Ice Auger
Quikflip Ice House
Thorne Bros Ice Rod.
Some DVD's
Gear from Colombia

Lures from-
Scenic Tackle
Jammin Jigs
Catch N Tackle
Bio Bait
Custom Jigs and Spins

And Schwiegert Brats for all!!

And the good thing about it…YOU DON”T EVEN HAVE TO CATCH A FISH TO WIN!!!!!

Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 finishers and everyone who signs up will get their name in the drawing for the goods! You might even be named “The Worlds Greatest Ice Angler” and end up on FishFever’s latest video!

The first event will be held on Lake Winnibigoshish out of Denny’s Resort on January 10-11th. Tournament times will be 7 am to 2pm.

There will be product demos on-ice, plenty of Fishing Minnesota Pro-Staff on hand to give tips and answer questions and they will even point you in the right direction to the hot-spots!

All this for only $10!

For more info and to register, click on the link below-
iceleaders.com

Hope to see you there!

Looks like those eelpout will finally be good for something grin.gif

Are there any size limits other than slots?

Scoring -
Fish will be scored on the basis of weight converted to points (1 lb. = 1 pt.).

Each person may only score the following limits of fish.
* 3 walleye
* 1 pike
* 3 bass
* 7 crappie
* 10 perch
* 10 sunfish.
* 1 eelpout
* 1 lake trout
* 1 Cisco or Whitefish

Once a fish is weighed, that fish will go towards that persons total.
Once a tourney limit of any species is scored, no other fish from that species will be recorded. All slot sizes and limits will be observed. Game law violations will be cause for disqualification from the event. No refunds. You must take care of your own fish after weigh-ins are complete.

The "Title" is at stake and so are some beauty prizes. Anyone registered for the event is eligible to win prizes, fish or no fish! We are dedicated to helping anglers catch fish, we'll have guides to help get anglers on fish. Plus Otter, MarCum and Barracuda have products available for trial use. Remember we'll be filming these events too. ICE, ICE baby! MJ5 Vegas insiders must have seen your catch last weekend?

For those of you who have fished these things before, what sort of stuff would you suggest bringing? I'm interested in doing it, and am curious what you come prepared with. (ie. atv? vex? good shack?)

I have never fished on hard water (o.k., once...on the Gunflint Trail...in January...with only an ice chisel...it was very cold...the ice was very thick...I didn't catch a thing...I didn't know what I was doing...I still don't...I didn't try very hard) but I am going to register (where is Lake Winibigoshish?); I am going to win something for once in my life!

I am going to have fun.

------------------
SERIOUSLY! It was THIS big!

You don't need tons of equipment to fish the ICE Series.A fishing pole and and auger.Heck you might not even need an auger as there will be plenty of freindly FMers around that I am sure would drill a hole or two for you.ICE Series HQ will be set up out on the ice in a good fish catching location and if you stick around there I will drill you a bunch of holes.Of course if you want you can fish anywhere on the lake that you want.