• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-inΒ or Sign-UpΒ .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.Β πŸ˜€

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rick

Video - Upper Red Lake Crappie Bite

I tried it and it worked well. It took about 20 seconds to download from a cable modem. I would like to see more of these little videos with fishing tips and tricks.

Looks like a great time. I'll be up there in a few weeks and hopefully get in on the action.

Stfcatfish, I think it's time you start looking for a PC.

Catfish, I'm not a Mac expert but I do know these videos are encoded to play in Media Player (.WMV). Do you have Media Player (by Microsoft) installed on your Mac?

Thanks--I got a "halfy" watching that clip grin.gif

------------------
Chells

The Red Lake crappies have a different attitude. They blast your jigging spoon like 2 lb pike. Next time we'll film the night bite. Those babys put on the proverbial feed bag after it gets dark!

Very good!! Wish it was little longer in time, looked like the action was picking up. Thanks Rick!

What kind of camera where you using? The sound is nice and clear - I like it!

dan

stcatfish are you in the game now? We have a mac that streams the video. The player is windows media player 9 for mac. The camera is a Sony dcrvx2000. It's a heck of a unit.

[This message has been edited by wgmsa (edited 12-17-2003).]