• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FMers Volunteering

City_Slicker

Teach-D (and others interested in outreach to kids),

Cyberfish works with a ministry that takes inner-city kids fishing.
They can always use more volunteers to help take kids on fishing outings.

Check it out at www.gemfishing.org

W E B

[This message has been edited by wall eyell be (edited 12-17-2003).]

Being this close to Christmas, it may not get done this year.BUT how about a weekend or two later next fall we can organize a TOYS FOR TOTES drive.Then while the care 11 folks are at it we can drive the toys down there and see if we can get some free air time from KenBarlow!!!!

I think I will incoroperate something like this into next years FM Mille Lacs Lake Launch trip.Bring a toy or food donation while enjoing a night on the water.

Count me in an any thing to do with getting kids out fishing, my daughter loves to fish now after I spent just one or two weekends with her on Mille Lacs while the Walleyes were slamming.It is absolutly a wonderfull feeling to see a youngster so exited about a good clean sport.

Benny

Great idea for Kare11. Free PR and we help the Kiddies. This needs to be done ASAP or not at all. Christmas is in a week. I would assume we would need to drop off at the studio in Golden Valley by Monday. I will put up $20 or $20 worth of toys for tots. What do the rest of you think?

FYI -
Local MN Aqua dates/locations where vols. are needed for ice fishin' -- I bet Roland could help you organize or put you in touch w/ folks outside the Metro too.

Parent/Child Ice Fishing for Beginners - Forest Lk. Comm. educ. Sat., Jan 17 2004 10am-2pm

ice Harvest Festival @ Hyland Lk., Bloomington MN Sat., Jan 24, 2004 Noon - 4pm

Ice Fishing on whaletail Lake, Gale Woods Farm, Minnetrista Sat., Jan. 31 2004 1PM - 4PM

Parent/Child Ice Fishing for Beginners
Cenaiko Lake @ Coon Rapids Dam
Sunday, Feb. 1, 2004
1pm - 4pm

Call Roland Sigurdson @ 612/625-1291 or email
[email protected]