• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who's fishing the IGL Walleye Weekend?

I'll be following you around. grin.gif Rain/Snow what's the chances of that. About 100% so far every year we go out. I've since stocked up on the thumpers, so I'm sure that is one jig that they won't bite on this year, lol

I'll be up again. One out of every 3 or 4 years we get nice weather, so the odds are against us. May save the boat fishing for daylight hours and just try pitching a few jigs from the dock after midnight.

Depending on the race schedule and weather I might be down there. no guarantees though. Fishing is usually best after dark but this year im not too sure the fish have even spawned yet water was only in the mid 40's as of yesterday afternoon.

Bring your long johns and rain gear, current forcast cold,wet, and windy. I think I'll opt for the waders instead of the boat this year.

Spawn is over to most fish we netted a week ago off West were either spawned out or ready to go.

Ya weather doesn't look great. Read a forecast this afternoon that pushes the weather system more north and west. Doesn't really matter though, we'll be fishing cold front conditions. Thanks for the spawn report Esox. That must be fun and interesting working with fish at the hatchery.

Should of went to SD. Tough conditions on Saturday and even tougher bite! Skunked in the walleye department and i don't think we were the only ones. Talked to several guys around town who got the big skunko. One boat in our group managed to catch a few over on silver lake, but we didn't catch any on the the IGLs.

We didn't fish after dark, did anyone catch any eyes at night?